Re: [Evolution] Order of special folders - move them to the top

On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 13:54 +0100, Dr. Peter Voigt wrote:
There is one slightly annoying thing: I have a lot of different
folders and would like to see all those special folders to appear at
the top of the folder list. Currently, the special folders appear in
alphabetical order with one exception: "Inbox" luckily appears as
first folder. In particular I would like "Sent" and "Trash" to appear
at the top as well. Can this be configured?

Easy. Just make all your special folder subordinate to Inbox.

For example:

On This Computer
  Inbox
    Tech