[Evolution] Order of special folders - move them to the top

I have recently moved from Claws Mail to Evolution and I am quite
impressed of its capabilities.

There is one slightly annoying thing: I have a lot of different folders
and would like to see all those special folders to appear at the top of
the folder list. Currently, the special folders appear in alphabetical
order with one exception: "Inbox" luckily appears as first folder. In
particular I would like "Sent" and "Trash" to appear at the top as
well. Can this be configured?

Regards,
Peter