Re: [Evolution] Order of special folders - move them to the top

On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 10:52 -0400, Matt Connell wrote:
On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 08:46 -0600, larry wrote:
Easy. Just make all your special folder subordinate to Inbox.
For what it is worth, this won't work with all email service
providers.
Some do not support sub-folders of the Inbox.

Ahh... I gather that's a problem only if you use IMAP and keep all your
mail on the server.

In that case, could you modify the scheme to look more like this?

On This Computer
  Inbox
  My Folders
    Tech
      3D printing
      Laser
      Arduino
    Sports
      Hockey
        Schedules
        Tournaments
      Football
  Drafts
  Junk
  Outbox
  Sent
  Templates
  Trash

That being said, I use this with my current provider to do roughly
the same thing as OP.