Re: [Evolution] Mail merge

On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 09:11 +0000, Keith Barber wrote:
I don't know if it's an enhancement anyone has in mind, or whether
anyone might consider it?  It is the one feature I miss from
Thunderbird, although I found Thunderbird just was not reliable
enough
in many other ways.

[Please don't top-post on the list. It confuses threading and tends to
annoy people].

To me this sounds like creeping featurism so I'm not surprised that
it's unreliable in TBird. Mail merge is a fundamentally batch-oriented
process that isn't really suited to an interactive system, though I
understand that opinions may differ.

I'm sure there's an EMACS library that can do it, which probably says
all you need to know ...

poc