Re: [Evolution] gmail imapx extremely slow?

On 2021-05-18 at 19:12 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
At the moment my email is fast again.  It's pretty clearly something
on the server side.  Which means I'm unlikely to ever be able to
resolve it and will have to wait and see if Google does something
about it. Sigh.

Note you _should_ be able to complain to your IT team, which _should_
be able to pass the complaint to their GSuite liason.
A benefit of paying for a service is that you are generally entitle to
some level of support.

Cheers