Re: [Evolution] Can I adjust the width of the scroll bar in the message window?

On 2021-03-21 at 23:07 +0000, bob_moore fractalgarden me uk wrote:
Hi, I use Evolution as my main email program in Fedora Linux.

Is there a version for windows that I can use to transfer over to
when I am on my Windows 10 PC?

I'm afraid there's not.

It is now possible to run some Linux programs natively on Windows, so
perhaps that might be doable, I'm not aware of any success story of
that, though.

Cheers