From: evolution-list <evolution-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Steven
Taylor
Sent: 21 March 2021 22:21
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Can I adjust the width of the scroll bar in the
message window?

On Sun, 2021-03-21 at 17:13 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
On Sun, 2021-03-21 at 08:13 -0700, Steven Taylor wrote:
Hi, I am a new user of Evolution 3.36.4-0ubuntu1 on Kubuntu 12.04.
It seems to be working fine but the message window scroll bar is
only about 4 pixels wide which makes it difficult to grab to scroll.
Is there some way of making it wider?

Evolution uses whatever is defined desktop-wide for GNOME.
This is a question for a non-Evolution support forum; see for example
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1299065/trying-to-change-scroll-bar-wi
dth-in-ubuntu-20-14

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Yes, thanks, that was helpful. I am running KDE but I found the
gtk.css file an tried editing as was recommended in that link and I
was successful. That made it a lot easier to use.
Thanks,
Steve