Re: [Evolution] Transfer from Windows [was: Can I adjust the width of the scroll bar in the message window?]

Hi,

On Sun, 2021-03-21 at 23:07 +0000, bob_moore fractalgarden me uk wrote:
Hi, I use Evolution as my main email program in Fedora Linux.

Is there a version for windows that I can use to transfer over to
when I am on my Windows 10 PC?

[Please do not hijack threads. This thread is about the width of the
scroll bar. Please start a new message for a new topic, instead of
replying to a random message.]

Could you please elaborate what is there to "transfer" in which format
in which application? For example, if you use an IMAP account for mail
there is nothing to transfer. Please do this in a new thread.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net