[Evolution] Storing messages

Dear Sirs,

I have tried to figure out a way to save mails in a file or other similar to pst files.

This to be able to save a bunch of old mails in an archive which I can put on my nas.

As far as I can see it is only mbox which requires more or less an export / import process instead of just opening a file.

It also seems like the export mbox is saving a folder or bunch of mails, not visually like an own mail account which you will get when opening / closing a pst.

Please advice if there is an option whuc I have missed on Linux..

Brgds
Tor Harald