Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

On Wed, 2021-03-17 at 11:09 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2021-03-17 at 10:57 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan via evolution-
list wrote:
I'd missed it too. I think the problem is that when new features appear
in Evolution we often don't notice them unless there's a specific
announcement.

      Hi,
that's true. One of the main places for such "announcements" is the
NEWS file. There is written what had been done for the release. It's
not advertised loudly in any other way.

From the funny part of this particular option, it's part of the GUI.
Guess how many hidden option in GSettings/DConf are, which can fine-
tune the behavior of the application in many ways. ;)

With new options, there's usually chosen a sane default, mostly to not
change the behavior to the current users, unless it's desired to change
it. The defaults do not work once the user changes the value.
      Bye,
      Milan

Whaat? Från the GUI? Where??

--