Re: [Evolution] evolution :: contacts :: personal information :: no Birthday data from ews account

Dear Milan,

thanks for your support. I did, what you outlined and got a big (some
dozend) MB logfile that I analyzed (thats the reason for the late
reply). But I'm sorry to say that I could't find clarification. There
are a lot of more "mysthic" behavior found like sent Anniversariy entries are not displayed in evolution
althoug they are sent (seems to be same or similar behavior like Birthday field).

All contacts with a filled Birthday and Anniversary field in Outlook
could be found in the soup output of the logfile e.g.
<t:Birthday>1949-05-23T11:59:00Z</t:Birthday>
and
<t:WeddingAnniversary>1969-04-07T22:00:00Z</t:WeddingAnniversary>
but they are not shown in evolution (neither "evolution 3.40.0-1" nor
"evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1").

The capture date of the contact does not seem to be relevant, as older
entries show the Birthday and newer not. The above entries have been
entered/modified not very long ago
<t:LastModifiedTime>2021-04-08T20:27:31Z</t:LastModifiedTime>

The only difference to the new entered testusers that show Birthday
entries in evolution is the length of the
<t:Contact>...</t:Contact>
block. The testusers are significant smaller.

It is not clear for me, that nearly the same Birthday/Anniversery
entries are shown in evolution and some not although the entries are
identical from a format view, only their values differ.

As a result I can say that the values are all sent from the exchange
server as expectet. The rules for presentation within evolution are
unclear.

Rgds, Matthias