Re: [Evolution] evolution :: contacts :: personal information :: no Birthday data from ews account

On Wed, 2021-06-16 at 11:25 +0200, Matthias Kuntze wrote:
I use the versions "evolution 3.40.0-1" and "evolution 3.36.5-
0ubuntu1".
Both do not show the Birthday information of persons in a contacts
folder of an ews account.

        Hi,
as far as I can tell, the evolution-ews does support both Birthday and
Anniversary fields.

When I look to this field with Outlook, the modification should be
stored in exchange as it is shown as entered with evolution.

I'm not sure what you mean with "should be". Is it stored for you or
not?

I tried it here, with an Exchange2019 server, and the Birthday is
properly stored on the server, even the changes I make in Evolution are
properly reflected in the OWA (Outlook Web Access) interface. The
Microsoft documentation says the Birthday is supported since Exchange
2007 in the EWS, thus pretty much for any Exchange server.
        Bye,
        Milan