Re: [Evolution] Error: "Cannot find any EWS public folders"

Thanks for the quick reply sir.

I am having some folders (and sub-folders) in the server (extra folders
created to keep filtered messgaes). By "Manage Subscriptions" option, I
can control/opt, which folder to view( or not view) in the evolution
email client. For ex. I don't want to see folders like: Archive,
Archives, Outbox, RSS Feeds, Sync Issues, Trash etc. in evolution. This
can be controlled by "Manage Subscriptions" option, but it is not
working for me.

This used to work in Ubuntu-18 but since I shifted to Ubuntu-20, this
option("Manage Subscriptions") is not working. I installed all the
necessary packages for evolution (to the best of my knowledge).

Please let me know if you need any further information from my side.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay

I am having some folders (and sub-folders) in the server. Please see
the left hand side folder view in the attached image for the same. By
"Manage Subscriptions" option, I can control/opt, which folder to
view( or not view) in the evolution email client. For ex. I don't
want to see folders like: Archive, Archives, Outbox, RSS Feeds, Sync
Issues, Trash etc. in evolution. This can be controlled by "Manage
Subscriptions" option, but it is not working for me.

But since I shifted to Ubuntu-20, this option("Manage Subscriptions")
is not working. This used to work in Ubuntu-18. I installed all the
necessary packages for evolution (to the best of my knowledge).

Please let me know if you need any further information from my side.

--

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay

On Thu, 2021-06-17 at 10:44 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list