Re: [Evolution] evolution :: contacts :: personal information :: no Birthday data from ews account

Sorry to be not precise enough. So I try to explain it step by step:
1. I look with Outlook: The Birthday date is set.
2. I look with evolution: The Birthday field shows string "None/Keine".
3. I enter a date with evolution and send the data.
4. I loook with Outlook: The new (entered) date can be seen.
5. I look with evolution: The Birthday field shows "None".
Normaly definition is "LANG=de_DE.UTF-8". Than I enter e.g. 16.06.2000.
If I switch to "export LANG=en_EN-UTF-8", I enter "06/16/2000". Both
methods show the same behavior like described in the steps 1..5.
The date value of field "Jahrestag/Anniversary" is always shown correct
like in Outlook (depending on language selection).

If I enter a new contact with evolution, the contact is shown right in
evolution and Outlook.
If I enter a new contact with Outlook, the contact ist shown right in
evolution and Outlook.I extract an "old" contact and a new created as vCard from evolution
and compared the .vcf files. The old contact does not have a "BDAY:"
entry like the new one (seems to be reason for the "None" text).
I extract an "old" and "new" contract using Outlook and compared both
.vcf files with the following results:
Both Outlook vcf files have a "BDAY;VALUE=DATE:" showing the correct
Birthday.
The Outlook contact export offers 2 topics, you have to select the 2nd
one (Kontakt weiterleiten -> Als Outlook-Kontakt, NOT as "Als
Visitenkarte" (sorry I don't know the english menue text)). The first
menue item produces NO "BDAY" entry for the old and the new contact.
FYI: The anniversary entry changed name from "X-MS-
ANNIVERSARY;VALUE=DATE:" to "X-EVOLUTION-ANNIVERSARY:"

How can this problem be solved? Do I have to export the >1000 contacts
in Outlook and re-import it in evolution as a new contact folder or is
there a switch telling evolution to use the right exchange data?

Rgds, Matthias