Re: [Evolution] Sorting by "unread"

On Wed, 2021-01-20 at 22:26 +1300, Kiwi Rider via evolution-list wrote:
Not quite a perfect guess I'm afraid. It has improved things
considerably

        Hi,
okay, I understand this as the Group By Thread had been set and you did
unset it.

but those that I've replied to are still further down the list. I have
the ones that are unread and not replied to, then the rest
had replies.

Right, as had been said, the Status is more than just read/unread. I
still believe you get what you want now, which means, unread mails are
together and they are at the top.

Or, do you mean that the messages, which are unread & replied to at the
same time, are mixed in the message list between other messages? It's
possible to prioritize the unread flag over the other flags in the
Status column for the sorting. If that's it and if you are willing and
able to file a feature request at [1], I'd appreciate it. That way
there will be a history behind the change.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new