Re: [Evolution] Sorting by "unread"

Good evening,

Firstly, my thanks for your work on this project.

On 20/01/21 10:14 pm, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2021-01-20 at 12:45 +1300, Kiwi Rider via evolution-list wrote:
that still leaves many messages scattered throughout the
listing.
        Hi,
by any chance, is View->Group By Threads checked? The screenshots of
Thunderbird you posted in another message in this thread suggest you do
not use it there, thus if it's enabled in Evolution you might want to
disable it too.

Just a wild guess.

Not quite a perfect guess I'm afraid. It has improved things considerably but those that I've replied to are still further down the list. I have the ones that are unread and not replied to, then the rest of the messages that haven't had replies, then the messages that have had replies.

I blame being stuck in a Windows shop where the best I could use was Thunderbird. If I'd been allowed Linux and Evolution life would've been a hell of a lot easier, and I'd have developed more sane workflows :)

Thanks again.