Re: [Evolution] [Solved] Re: Strange sync behaviour

On 2021-01-16 at 18:44 +0000, Andy Proctor wrote:
Thanks to those replying. The problem of sync was not an evolution
problem at all.

I tested with a manual transfer on a stick between the two devices
which showed that folders etc could be detected.

It took a short while to evolution to scan the new changes which was
unexpected but I proved evolution isn't the problem.

It turns out there it a default setting in megasync not to sync ".*"
files, which was why the folders and others were not syncing...

Duh! Undocumented feature. I set mega to sync ".*" files and guess
what, all works.

Thanks for the help all, this one is solved.

Andy

So obvious in retrospect. If the files weren't copied, evolution
couldn't show them! :-D

Thanks for sharing the solution, Andy.

Best regards