Re: [Evolution] Strange sync behaviour

On 2021-01-13 at 20:17 +0000, Andy Proctor wrote:
All the files appear in the right place on the desktop however when
opening Evolution on the desktop it does not pick up my mail folders.
I use subfolders of my inbox for mail filing. The actual subfolders
are present in the right directory, but the evolution install is not
picking them up. I have not currently set any external mail setting
on the desktop installation.

Any reasons you can think of why it does not recognise the
subfolders. In addition mail appears in the inbox but the contents of
mails are unreadable.

Is evolution (or a component, such as evolution-data-server) running
when you overwrite it? In that case, I would expect it not to pick the
subfolders, but to detect them the next time it is opened.

Just to discard the obvious: the subfolders aren't collapsed, right?

Best

Ángel