Re: [Evolution] Evo asking for password AGAIN

On Fri, 2021-01-08 at 20:41 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I know I havent asked this before because I keep all questions i've
asked in a folder and this question isnt in there.

Anyways Evolution is asking for my password constantly again. I dont
know if I have uninstalled something or what. I typed into my
terminal
sudo zypper gnome-keyring and it says that its installed and its
using
the latest version.

The only thing I can think of is I switched to LXQT DE. But I doubt
that would cause any issues.

Am I missing a file? Will reinstalling EVO download gnome keyring and
will undo what I did? Will I lose my data( I use pop3) ?

Evolution 3.34.4
OpenSuse Leap 15.2
LXQT desktop

Thanks,
Chris
Chris CWM030 com

Update I googled and came up with this.. ( It was for a different DE though ) I need to have LXQT load GNOME
services at startup?

Do I need that?

Or is that not my problem?

IF it is my problem how do I do that?