Re: [Evolution] Evo asking for password AGAIN

On Sat, 2021-01-09 at 11:26 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list

Password for what exactly? "Constantly" means what? Every other
minute
while running Evolution? When it starts? Something else?
Please don't make us guess and leave no room for interpretation.

Everytime I open evo I get prompted for the password. It was not doing
that before. Now all of a sudden it is asking for the password on EVO
launch.

       "Evolution is a GNOME application so it relies on some GNOME
                                services.
     Having gnome-keyring installed doesn't mean that gnome-keyring-
                                  daemon
   is magically started by something not GNOME and that gnome-keyring-
               daemon is running when Evolution needs it."

 How do I go about setting up the daemon if that is what my problem is?
                      Or could it be my problem?

                                Thanks,
                                 Chris
Chris CWM030 com