Re: [Evolution] Safe to delete .debris folder? Y/N?

On Sat, 2021-02-20 at 20:24 +0100, Andy Proctor wrote:
The location is /home/.local/share/evolution/.debris
Version number is 3.36.4-0ubuntu1

        Hi,
that doesn't tell me anything. I mean, I hear about it for the first
time. Do you have any 3rd-party plugin installed, which would have
there stored its data? Try Edit->Plugins in Evolution, if there's
anything about "debris". Otherwise I believe it's nothing being
directly related to the (upstream) Evolution. As you said, move it away
when Evolution is off and check whether it'll have any negative side
effect the next start (which I'd do from a terminal, to see any runtime
warning there might appear), eventually whether the directory will be
recreated.
        Bye,
        Milan