Re: [Evolution] Safe to delete .debris folder? Y/N?

On Sat, 2021-02-20 at 14:23 +0000, Andy Proctor wrote:
I have been doing some routine housekeeping and notice that the
Evolution subfolder called .debris contains lots (thousands) of files
(totals over 300MB). Am I safe to delete this folder and what is its
purpose? (It doesnt seem to be the trash as I empty that on close.

Evolution itself has no default subfolder called ".debris".

Hard to guess more what that is without info about that subfolder's
exact location, Evolution version, accounts configured, etc.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net