Re: [Evolution] evolution no longer synchronizing Nextcloud calendars

On Fri, 2021-02-19 at 14:19 +0100, Ulrich Moser wrote:
All worked fine so far but since last week I do not see any calendar
entries from my Nextcloud calendars.

        Hi,
try to run with debugging on, as described here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging#CalDAV

It can be your local cache has got out of sync, which you can fix by
starting from scratch when you delete ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/
directory (there are subdirectories, one for each remote calendar).

I suppose you do not have set any filter in the GUI, which would
prevent showing some of the events. Check the search bar above the part
where events are shown.
        Bye,
        Milan