Re: [Evolution] Transfer Evolution data

On Sat, 2021-02-13 at 00:16 +0800, JPM wrote:
On Thu, 2021-02-11 at 09:43 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list
wrote:
If that fails, you can cleanup the
Evolution data (except of GSettings/DConf):
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/data-storage.html
and start from scratch. That requires to run
`evolution --force-shutdown`, thus also the background processes
are started with clean data.

how do I restore Evolution to a 'virgin' state?

        Hi,
I already wrote that - see above.

I'm pretty sure 3.10 does use Maildir (in the settings it say Maildir
next to 'On This Computer')

Good.

but in the 'Save as' I can also choose MBOX

That's okay, the save-as is always MBOX.

Looking in that location I see entries (3 per account) that start
with a 15 numbers@ computer-name, some of those entries list an other
computer-name? (my laptop computer) should I be concerned with that?

No, no need to be concerned about it.

        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: By the way, you can use Reply To List (Ctrl+L in Evolution),
instead of Reply to All, at least in my case and on this list.