Re: [Evolution] Cannot connect to Evolution with Google

On Sat, 2021-02-13 at 23:01 -0500, Daniel Caron via evolution-list
wrote:
This is what I end up with, any solution here

        Hi,
the error message means there is no process providing
org.freedesktop.secrets D-Bus interface. That is used to store the
password, from which I guess you received the OAuth2 token, but
evolution failed to save it, due to this error.

There is usually used GNOME keyring for this. Is gnome-keyring-daemon
installed and running on your machine?

Your KDE may not have it. There are some threads about the gnome-
keyring-daemon in the archive, even on KDE, I only do not have a good
candidate for you. You may see there some caveats with it on KDE, but
nothing unbearable, I guess. There are people using Evolution with the
GNOME keyring on KDE successfully.

        Bye,
        Milan