[Evolution] Off-topic: Missing quotation marks (Was: Re: troublesome cache)

On Sat, 2021-02-06 at 12:12 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Well that message got well and truly mangled - that's not how it left
my editor!

        Hi,
I noticed that on some other messages composed in 3.38.x, but I've not
been able to reproduce it myself. It might be some details in a way of
editing the quoted parts or something. Any help with the reproducer is
welcome. (An easy way to check out the result is to enable Send through
Outbox and see the messages in the On This Computer/Outbox folder
before they are sent, but I agree it takes a lot of time.)
        Bye,
        Milan