Re: [Evolution] Send Account Overrides behavior

On Tue, 2021-12-21 at 23:22 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
Does the override behavior kick in *after* clicking Send, or do I
possibly have something set up wrong?

See "Help > Contents > Advanced Mail Composing > Send Account
Overrides"

If I'm reading this well (I read it before posting a question but not
thoroughly enough), it appears as though this feature only affects
*replies*, and not new messages.  Do I understand that correctly?