Re: [Evolution] Send Account Overrides behavior

Hi,

On Tue, 2021-12-21 at 15:40 -0500, Matt Connell wrote:
Using Evolution version 3.40.4 on Gentoo Linux

I'd like to make use of the "Send account overrides" feature to
prevent
sending email from the wrong account.

I added overridedomain.com to the "Use for recipients" list, for the
appropriate sending account.

When I go to compose a new message, the "From" selection doesn't
change
as I expected it to when I choose a contact on overridedomain.com ...
I haven't actually *sent* a message as I don't want something
unexpected to happen.

Does the override behavior kick in *after* clicking Send, or do I
possibly have something set up wrong?

See "Help > Contents > Advanced Mail Composing > Send Account
Overrides"

Cheers,
andre
--