Re: [Evolution] Failed to refresh folder “name earthlink net : Suspect Email”

Hi,

On Tue, 2021-12-21 at 08:53 -0700, John Weeks via evolution-list wrote:
I would very much like to use evolution, but it refuses to fetch mail
fron one of the earthlink folders. Since any new email source (nog in
my address book) goes to this folder, I have to be able to see it. I
have tried on several different linux distros, always the same. This
doesn't happen in other email clients (Thunderbird, Claws, etc.)

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

See "Mail Backends" on https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging
for how to provide debug info. Please always provide version info.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net