Re: [Evolution] Evolution hangs if Gnome Keyring isn't open before starting

On Sun, 2021-12-19 at 11:14 -0500, George Reeke wrote:
On Sun, 2021-12-19 at 15:17 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

Gnome login will automatically start gnome-keyring and unlock the
default/login keyring. You can do the same thing for other desktop
environments by setting up PAM correctly. Note this only works if
the
login password is same as the default keyring password.  I

Pete, thanks for the info.  Yes, for me those passwords are the same.
So what is PAM and where can I read about how to configure it?

$ man pam

poc