Re: [Evolution] Adding Google account broke Evolution

On Thu, 2021-12-16 at 11:05 -0800, Alex Doll wrote:
The Google calendar I was using stopped allowing login from my Linux
machine earlier this week. I think they've changed their login for
non-Google apps in a way that impacts Linux as a whole, not only
Evolution. So yes, you aren't the only person who was impacted by
this.

Google is enrolling GMail users in 2FA (two step verification):
https://blog.google/technology/safety-security/making-sign-safer-and-more-convenient/

Might be related.

andre
--