Re: [Evolution] How to add a Send later button

On Sat, 2021-08-21 at 19:08 +0200, Pierre THOMAS via evolution-list
wrote:
With Send later I mean save an email in a folder like Awaiting
emails  where I am able to check an important email an the attached
files, to check the detailed list of all recipients if I used a group
of contacts as recipient.
(This is a feature of Thunderbird I used ...)
Saving the email as a draft may replace Send later ...

Yep, this is the Drafts feature.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>