Re: [Evolution] AAARRRGGGGGG REEEALLY Need an HTML editor

Dear Andre,

So, as a highly experienced user of a standard, mainstream
version of linux, using the standard version of evolution which the apt-
get system installed for me, my problems are all my own fault, and my
requests for a new feature are worthless. Why on earth would I expect a
piece of linux software to work out of the box without spending weeks
playing with the settings ? How stupid of me.

This seems a (sadly)
familiar concept.

Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to go on suffering
the countless html coding errors this standard version of evolution has
suffered from since I started using it 15 years ago.

BTW here is what
the world "development" as in "software development" means:-

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/development
"the
process in which someone or something grows or changes and becomes more
advanced:"

Now, I will also unsubscribe myself again from this
pointless mailing list.

On Tue, 2021-08-10 at 10:33 +0200, Andre