Re: [Evolution] EWS settings: modifying repeated meetings/deleting meeting

On Fri, 2021-04-23 at 05:20 -0500, Karl Leo wrote:
a) When I organize a repeated meeting and I change one of the future
appointments, all people on the invitation list get a new confimation
(accept/reject etc) mail for ALL appointments of this series, not
only for the one I modified

        Hi,
in the EWS world, it's the server sending the meeting
invitations/update notifications. The evolution-ews can disable the
sending, but, if I recall correctly, it cannot tell the server whom to
send the notification and whom to not send it.

b) When I am invited to a meeting by somebody else, have accepted it
and later delete the meeting since I cannot attend anymore, ALL
participants (not only the organizer) get a message that (in German,
since I use the German version) I "canceled" the meeting, not only my
participation.

I think, and only think, this had been fixed in a later version (the
current stable version is 3.40.0). I do not have any evidence for it,
unfortunately.

I confess I can be wrong in any or all of the above.
        Bye,
        Milan