[Evolution] Declining Single Calendar Event Deletes Whole Series

Hi,

I connected my account with the EWS. I have in my calendar a recurring
meeting. If I try to decline one single meeting by right clicking ->
Send RSVP -> Decline this instance, it will decline the whole series.
And to get it back I have to always ask the creator of the meeting.

Is this potentially a bug? And if so can I report it on the Issue
tracker from Gitlab? Probably directly on the evolution-ews project?
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/-/issues

Thanks for your help, Best Regards
Philippe