[Evolution] EWS settings: modifying repeated meetings/deleting meeting

Dear Evolution community,
I am running Evolution 3.36 under Ubuntu 20.04, connecting to an exchange
server via EWS. Generally, this works smoothly.  I am thankful to all
Evolution maintainers who help me survive in a world hostile to open
standards...

There are two small issues of which I am not sure whether they are bugs or
just settings which could be set differently:
a) When I organize a repeated meeting and I change one of the future
appointments, all people on the invitation list get a new confimation
(accept/reject etc) mail for ALL appointments of this series, not only for
the one I modified
b) When I am invited to a meeting by somebody else, have accepted it and
later delete the meeting since I cannot attend anymore, ALL participants
(not only the organizer) get a message that (in German, since I use the
German version) I "canceled" the meeting, not only my participation.

Obviously, both effects can cause lots of confusion. Any hints how to
circumvent are highly appreciated!
Best regards
Karl

--