Re: [Evolution] Problem setting up iCloud account in Evolution - Folder parse error

Hi

I know the chap in the other email was skeptical but it won't hurt to try contacting Apple.

Unfortunately their blimmin' help service only allows call or chat. I'll give them a shot tomorrow.

Of course, it may be unfortunately that even though the issue is theirs, it may be down to the Evolution team to try and work around their issue to get Evolution back up and running.

I really do not want to have to migrate to Thunderbird as I am very leery of being forced to use plugins for core functionality like Contacts sync :(

Steve