[Evolution] Where Does Evolution Mail store data files...

... such as configuration, email, calendars, etc? And is it possible to configure it to change the locaation?

Some background: I've been using Unix of various flaavors, including Linux, for decades, but at the command line. (Herding servers.) I recently got a new Ubuntu laptop, so have encountered a Linux GUI for the first time. (Gnome) I'm finding GUI programs don't seem to store files where I expect (in ${HOME} or in /etc for configuration).

It's driving me nuts with Evolution, because I want it to store my email, calaendar, and its own configuration on an encrypted volume. (I use Jetico bestcrypt). So I need to know where it stores stuff, and where its configuration files re, to figure this out.

Thanks!

--
Catherine Jefferson <ergo1lists ergosphere net>