Re: [Evolution] Problem setting up iCloud account in Evolution - Folder parse error

On Wed, 2021-04-21 at 12:13 +0200, Steve via evolution-list wrote:
...and their recent issues may not be resolved.

        Hi,
I agree. The log shows:

   [imapx:A] I/O: 'A00009 LIST "" INBOX RETURN (CHILDREN SUBSCRIBED
   STATUS (MESSAGES UNSEEN UIDVALIDITY UIDNEXT HIGHESTMODSEQ))'
   [imapx:A] I/O: 'A00009 BAD Parse Error (took 0 ms)'

which means the server rejects the LIST command. There's nothing wrong,
as far as I can tell, about the LIST command Evolution uses. Please,
report to the Apple folks they did not fix it yet.

There are bugs against Evolution for this too:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1468
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1470

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan