Re: [Evolution] Evolution Flatpak build

On Sat, 2020-09-26 at 19:14 -0500, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
   -- Checking for module 'libcanberra-gtk3>=0.25'
   --   Package 'libcanberra-gtk3', required by 'virtual:world', not
   found
   CMake Error at cmake/modules/PkgConfigEx.cmake:32 (message):
     Necessary libraries not found or not enough version.  If you
want
     disable Canberra-GTK for sound in evolution-alarm-notify, please
   use
     -DENABLE_CANBERRA=OFF argument to cmake command.
   Call Stack (most recent call first):
     CMakeLists.txt:766 (pkg_check_modules_for_option)

And as of the writing of this email, I can find the appropriate
CMakeLists.txt file to disable canberra..

Would you point me in the right direction, please?

Have you considered searching the content of files?

./evolution-data-server/CMakeLists.txt:
pkg_check_modules_for_option(ENABLE_CANBERRA "Canberra-GTK for sound in evolution-alarm-notify" CANBERRA
libcanberra-gtk3>=${libcanberra_gtk_minimum_version})

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net