Re: [Evolution] Evolution Flatpak build

On Mon, 2020-09-21 at 08:25 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Fri, 2020-09-18 at 09:05 -0500, Japhering, Anonymous via
evolution-
list wrote:
So, I have git 2.17.1 installed vs the current 2.28.0, is that my
issue or is it something else?

Do I need to manually clone the repo first ?

        Hi,
no idea, I'm sorry. I've been able to successfully use the build
scripts (both the stable and master) with:
   git-2.26.2-1.fc32.x86_64
   flatpak-builder-1.0.10-1.fc32.x86_64
I've no idea why that yours is failing.

Again, if you've any trouble with the latest GNOME SDK, then I
suggest
to use the 3.36 version, instead of the 3.38 version (and remove the
libcanberra from the Flatapk manifest (.json file)).

So removing the stanza for libcanberra from the .json file results in
this:

   -- Checking for module 'libcanberra-gtk3>=0.25'
   --   Package 'libcanberra-gtk3', required by 'virtual:world', not
   found
   CMake Error at cmake/modules/PkgConfigEx.cmake:32 (message):
     Necessary libraries not found or not enough version.  If you want
     disable Canberra-GTK for sound in evolution-alarm-notify, please
   use
     -DENABLE_CANBERRA=OFF argument to cmake command.
   Call Stack (most recent call first):
     CMakeLists.txt:766 (pkg_check_modules_for_option)

And as of the writing of this email, I can find the appropriate
CMakeLists.txt file to disable canberra..

Would you point me in the right direction, please?

thanks.