Re: [Evolution] Address Book not Restoring

On Wed, 2020-09-02 at 10:54 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
(Here's a thought: would it break things if Reply-To-All also
included the list headers in the reply?)

        Hi,
other people/lists/you-name-it prefer Reply to All over Reply to List.

The Reply to All has its usage as well, for cases when people write to
the list without being subscribed to it (there are such lists), in
which case they would not receive any feedback, only the list would get
it (when I write to any such list I explicitly claim I'm not on the
list and I ask them to CC me in the responses, unless I forget or when
it's a common practice to Reply to All on that list).
        Bye,
        Milan