Re: [Evolution] Address Book not Restoring

On Wed, 2020-09-02 at 09:05 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
By the way, Ctrl+L replies to the list, when the message is from the
list, which is preferred by me (you use Reply to All).

I was on the point of saying the same. It's unfortunate that Reply-To-
List only works when replying to a message with the proper headers, so
if anyone on a thread uses Reply-To-All then everyone who replies to
that is forced to use Reply-To-All as well.

(Here's a thought: would it break things if Reply-To-All also included
the list headers in the reply?)

Newcomers should be encouraged to use the Group Reply button, which by
default will pick the best available alternative.

poc