[Evolution] Gmail login blocked now

Mail Authentication Request
Please enter the password for the mail account
"Chas-gmail: Chas-gmail"
(host:pop.gmail.com)
Password: *****
tickbox Add password to your keyring

I keep getting this request over and over. My gmail password has not been changed. I cannot download my email.

Gmail says "Evolution is a less secure application"

So I have to change my Fetching email Authentication type to Password from OAUTH2 (google) every morning and my Sending mail type to Plain. How can I avoid this please?

Evolution version information 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

--
Our preferred address is
irons charles gmail com