Re: [Evolution] Evolution changes file names of attachments (underscores instead of spaces)

On Thu, 2020-10-29 at 19:01 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
The current set is: " /'\"`&();|<>$%{}!#" (with backslash,
colon, question mark and the star added for Windows).

Personally I'd like to at least have an option to include space in the set as I prefer not to have spaces in my filenames and it is quite useful to have filenames that are being imported to my system automatically cleaned.

Even more ideal would be to make the entire set configurable with a corresponding replacement set - not everything should be replaced with an underscore, you might want some chars simply stripped out (eg single quote and double quote)

RogerCO