Re: [Evolution] Evolution changes file names of attachments (underscores instead of spaces)

evolution: 3.36.4-0ubuntu1
ubuntu Version 20.04.1 LTS, Mate 1.24.0, Kernel Linux 5.4.0-51
generic
x86_64

When storing attachments, their names will be changed!
Example: original:>one two three.jpg<, new:>one_two_three.jpg<

All empty fields will be changed in underlines.

What can I do?

I have the same problem and was about to email to the list but had no
time yet. I am eager to know more about this behaviour and whether the
replacing of spaces in the file name with underscores (underline, low
line, or low dash) can be turned off in some way.

3.36.4-0ubuntu1, Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
(It also happened with previous Evolution versions, though.)

Thanks in advance!

Dan