Re: [Evolution] Evolution randomly deletes my Email

Hi Milan,

you issue that action, by marking a message as to-be-deleted.

No actually I don't. This happens to mails that were not marked for
deletion by me. It happens while I read my inbox and maybe delete some
mails and then OTHER mails just disappear for some reason (accompanied
with the log messages I provided earlier).

From your log, there should follow an EXPUNGE (or something like that)

Unfortunately I see that I filtered for "EXPUNGED", not "EXPUNGE", I
will see if I get something like this in the logs, when it happens.

Still the question arises what triggers the deletion of my mail, that I
intended to keep.

I guess your server is a Microsoft Exchange. I'd try to turn off the
real Trash folder

Yes it is, unfortunately as an employee of a university and I'm not part
of the IT service I don't have access to the server. Turning off the
real Trash is not what I intend to do on the long run. I like my real
trash. :) Maybe I'll have to mention, that I'm cooming from Thunderbird
and use this configuration with the real trash folder there (out of the
box) and it's working pretty fine when it comes to not losing my email
unexpectedly.

Thank you for your help!
Paul