Re: [Evolution] Evolution randomly deletes my Email

Hi Milan,

thanks for your detailed answer and the insights. I missed subscribing
the mailing list and thus found your answer just yesterday in the
arvhives.

So obviously when I leave the real trash folder activated (that's what
I'd prefer), you guessed right, some of my mails are copied to this
folder without me issuing this action. This happened to one of my
mails:

   [imapx:B] I/O: 'B00375 UID COPY 10523 "Deleted Items"'
   [imapx:B] I/O: 'B00375 OK [COPYUID 957421 10523 8902] COPY
   completed.'
   [imapx:B] I/O: 'B00377 UID STORE 8902 -FLAGS.SILENT (\DELETED)'

I can find the copied mail in the Deleted Items folder but, as you
presumed, it is still there in my inbox (after refresh).

Is there a way to find out what is issuing this copy action (Currently
I'm filtering the debug output of Evolution with grep -E --line-
buffered 'EXPUNGED|COPY|MOVE|DELETED')?

Thanks a lot,
Paul