Re: [Evolution] Migrating from Thunderbird via import without duplicates

On Tue, 2020-10-27 at 21:45 +0100, Ángel wrote:
I would expect the folders.db to have important(?) differences (for
instance the message UIDs would all be different), but seems like it
should be slightly more compatible. Any opinion on that?

        Hi,
ah, right, the UIDs will be also different, thus what I suggest would
not work at all. (I thought of the extra data the IMAP folder stores in
the summary and forgot of the main important bit, the UID.)

Thanks for the correction.
        Bye,
        Milan