Re: [Evolution] Migrating from Thunderbird via import without duplicates

On Tue, 2020-10-27 at 17:50 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I don't download All
Mail anyway (in fact I don't sync locally at all). You can even
unsubscribe it if you like.

        Hi,
for what it's worth, I have the All Mails disabled on the Gmail side
for IMAP synchronization (otherwise I'd have twice more messages).

Otherwise it's true, the messages are "duplicated" (it's in double
quotes, because Gmail de-duplicates by Message-ID) in IMAP folders
(labels) they are located in.
        Bye,
        Milan